Established in 1974, Appraisal® Avaliações e Engenharia in few years became one of the most renowned appraisal companies in Brazil. Due to the fact that its core business calls for an in-depth assessment of company´s assets, Appraisal uses scientific and accurate methods, in order to support strategic decisions.
It is wise to seek the opinion of a reliable appraisal company, in order to maximize results and get solutions for corporate issues.
Appraisal renders a first-class service to the manufacture, commercial and financial industries, besides several government agencies, by implementing new methods and techniques through highly skilled professionals who keep themselves abreast with cutting-edge technologies available in Brazil and abroad.
Appraisal’s technical staff is seasoned in mergers & acquisitions and split-off & split-up of corporations, and ensures strict confidentiality.
Besides appraisal-related matters, Appraisal also carries out feasibility studies and organizational reengineering.
All technical reports developed by Appraisal are based on the standards and publications of:
- IBAPE – Brazilian Institute of Appraisals and Engineering Reports;
- ABNT – Brazilian Association of Technical Standards;
- CVM – Securities Commission.
APPRAISAL – CORE BUSINESS
I. Appraisal of Tangible Assets
- Residential, industrial or commercial properties (urban & rural);
- Machinery & equipment;
- Reforestation & farming;
- Collateral security (inspection of products or raw materials);
- Urban transactions involving municipal authorities.
II. Appraisal of Intangible Assets
- Patents & trademarks;
- Net worth.